Diego Rutenberg, L.Ac, CFMP, GAPS
Holistic Specialists Clinic Director
Diego Rutenberg is a licensed acupuncturist in Florida and certified at the highest level by the NCCAOM. He also holds a bachelor’s degree in physical education from the National Institute of Physical Education in Buenos Aires. He has more than twenty years of experience as a health and wellness practitioner, yoga teacher and fitness consultant and trainer. His deep understanding of how the body functions give him a unique ability to recognize and treat all kinds of illnesses specializing in pain and sports therapy.
- Licensed Acupuncture Physician, Diplomat of Oriental Medicine
- Certified GAPS Practitioner
- Bachelors in Physical Education, Physical Education National Institute, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Registered certified yoga teacher
- Former Michael-Ann Russell Jewish Community Center Fitness Director. North Miami Beach, Florida 2005
- More than twenty years of experience as a health and wellness practitioner, yoga teacher and fitness consultant and trainer
- Dedicated to Complementary/Alternative Medicine and the Integrated Health Care Practitioners Model
Our clinics serve Miami, Aventura and Hallandale Beach. Contact us now and we will help bring about the change you have been needing.