Symptoms and Treatment of Lupus
Lupus is a disease associated with the immune system where the system turns hyperactive and starts affecting healthy tissue. If you have repetitive symptoms of inflammation, damage to the blood, lungs, heart, skin, joints and kidneys, chances are that you require lupus natural treatment.
Causes of Lupus
- Someone who has an identical twin suffering from lupus has a 25% chance of developing the disease.
- The rate at which lupus affects different ethnic groups is widely different.
Researchers believe that many environmental factors could trigger the disease and require lupus natural treatment. There is some evidence that indicates that the triggers may be the following:
- Hormonal changes in women
- Exposure to the sun
- Specific medications
Types of Lupus
The different types of lupus are:
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Discoid lupus erythematosus
- Drug-induced lupus
If you suffer from 4 of the following symptoms, chances are that you need lupus natural treatment:
- Serositis – This involves inflammation in the membrane surrounding the lungs or heart
- Mucosal ulcers – Tiny sores in the nasal or mouth linings
- Skin rash caused by UV rays
- Renal disorder
- Blood disorder
- Positive for Antinuclear antibody test
- Immunologic disorder
- Malar rash
- Discoid rash
- Neurologic disorder
Holistic Specialists offer lupus natural treatment as a safer treatment alternative. Currently conventional medicine has no cure for lupus; at best, it can only give you temporary respite, at the cost of serious side effects.