Dr. Fernando Bianco, MD
Urology Specialists Robotic Surgeon of the Prostate, Kidney and Bladder and Oncology Urologist
Chief of Robotic Surgery, Columbia University Division of Urology, Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami Beach, Florida.
- Chief of Urology Oncology, George Washington University Hospital
- Director of the Prostate Program for the George Washington Cancer Institute (GWCI)
- Urology oncology fellow at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York
- Dr. Bianco completed his residency at Wayne State University in Detroit
- MD degree from the Universidad Central de Venezuela
- BS degree from the Colegio Santiago de Leon in Caracas, Venezuela
Dr. Fernando Bianco’s Current and Past Hospital Affiliations
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Palmetto General Hospital, Hialeah, Florida
- Palm Springs General Hospital, Hialeah, Florida
- George Washington University Hospital
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Our clinics serve Miami, Aventura and Hallandale Beach. Contact us now and we will help bring about the change you have been needing.