Candida is a form of yeasty that affects the body by causing fungal infections and other diseases related to the common diseases. Candida is found all over the world and can affect anyone. It is not a serious disease or a very troublesome form of bacteria. It can be treated easily and also prevented with the right diet and methods.
SIBO is the amount of bacteria overgrowth in the small intestine and it determines the kind of intestinal function we will have. SIBO can be controlled by the Fast Track Diet which is a diet which reduce the foods that bacteria thrive for together with specific antimicrobials.
Often the candida cannot be felt in the gut, where it originates most of the time. The steps to take before following the diet to protect you from SIBO origination are as follows:
- Avoid Antibiotics – It is specifically important to avoid antibiotics as antibiotics tend to give you an unclean gut and make you feel sick. Painkillers too fall in the same category and, hence antibiotics should be avoided as much as possible. Antibiotics also lead to yeast growth and infection.
- Avoid drugs which reduce acid – The acidity composition in your intestine keeps it in shape and keeps it in the best form possible. Drugs can reduce the acidity content in your small intestine and make it more vulnerable to yeast.
- A healthy lifestyle – A healthy lifestyle is the most important part of this process of avoiding yeast infection and outgrowth. Yeast causes frailties in your body and leads to a leaky gut.
People who are suffering from SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth), day in and day out should follow the Fast Track Diet which is the perfect way to reduce yeast and bacteria originating from Candida and causing severe discomfort in the gut. The Fast Track Diet is a proven method of reducing pain and discomfort resulting from the Candida. The bacteria and yeast which originate from candida are the kind that feed and grow and on the carbohydrates that your body consumes, hence it would be perfectly sensible to reduce carbohydrates from your diet.
Although this notion about yeast and bacteria emerging from candida is true, what happens sometimes is that different forms of bacteria and fungi also emerge and they are very different to those that are based on candida. Professional help should be taken when understanding this subject and understanding the nature of the bacteria and fungi involved.
Some general tips to stay safe and recover soon from candida infection are as follows:
- Aged Cheese – Aged Cheese leads to acidity and also contains yeast which is just the perfect source for bacteria and fungi.
- Sugar – Sugar either natural or artificial, is the favorite food for candida
- Ketones – Ketones are neither good for the small intestine and neither valuable for the stomach. They lead to bacteria and fungi formation.
Conclusion – Bacteria and fungi are elements that lead to discomfort and can have serious repercussions. It is therefore best to follow the tips mentioned above, preferably follow the Fast Track Diet and make sure that the candida infection does not affect you.