Interstitial Cystitis can be explained as persistent inflammation of the bladder which can lead to constant pain and discomfort. You may have to experience mild to severe pain both in your bladder and in surrounding part of pelvic area. Pain is not only symptom of Interstitial Cystitis. Other symptoms include urgent sensation of urination as well as increased frequency of urination.
While discussing on interstitial cystitis, the question should arise that what causes the symptoms of interstitial cystitis. Though it has been come into the truth that various reasons such as defect in the bladder lining, overproduction of histamine and other probably harmful chemicals are accountable for interstitial cystitis; but you should not overlook another fact that stress and interstitial cystitis are intertwined.
Recent studies and researches have shown that patients, who are suffering with interstitial cystitis, have extensive relations between various nerves present in the body and mast cells which can be described as mediators of inflammatory tissue. According to medical science a stressful event has the potentiality to activate your sympathetic nervous system.
Hence it can be terminated as stress gives birth to inflammation which finally leads to pain in pelvic area as well as urgency and frequency of urination.
While sympathetic nervous system paves the path of pain, discomfort and unhealthy symptoms in your body; parasympathetic nervous system reacts oppositely which denotes that it assists you to stay tranquil and comfortable.
Thus the discussion has given birth to the question that whether interstitial cystitis causes stress or stress should be blamed for interstitial cystitis symptoms. The answer can be fetched from clinical studies that stress can be blamed both as the consequence of interstitial cystitis symptoms as well as a preliminary position of symptom exacerbation. Innumerable life stressors for example unhealthy working environment break up of any relation, death of any dearest one; can be depicted as liable for worsening the symptoms of interstitial cystitis.
What you can do
Ending line should not be drawn on the discussion of interstitial cystitis symptoms without focusing light on the remedies to overcome this difficulty.
Here you are being channelized with few powerful tips which will lend a hand of support to lower your stress which will ultimately lead to the improvement of interstitial cystitis symptoms.
- Inclusion of a herb named as Lemon Balm has been well proved through medical studies to the reduction of stresses
- Exercise should be determined as one of the powerful technique to get rid out of stress of your life. You may also learn specific yoga postures which are intended for patient who are suffering from interstitial cystitis
- Exclusion of refined carbohydrates may assist you to improve the symptoms of interstitial cystitis as they can identified as substance that give birth to nutritional stress and inflammation
- Deep breathing on regular basis will help you to stimulate your parasympathetic nervous system which will thus control your sympathetic nervous system
- Inclusion of magnesium which is termed as relaxation mineral can bring desired results
- You may also include adaptogenic herbs like Siberian ginseng, ashwagandha, cordyceps and rhodiola rosea in your diet to improve interstitial cystitis
Finally it can be concluded that beyond all these remedies, you must change your beliefs and outlook towards life. Positivity will certainly has the potentiality to reduce stress from your life.